When OnINBOX is installed for a user, it requests the following three permissions (these will be mentioned during the connection process):
- User Read: Allows users to sign-in to the app, and allows the app to read the profile of signed-in users. It also allows the app to read basic company information of signed-in users.
- Mail Read and Write: Allows OnINBOX to create, read, update, and delete email in user mailboxes. Does not include permission to send mail.
- This permission is used to subscribe to notifications that new emails have arrived and update the messages with OnINBOX's security information.
- Mailbox Settings Read and Write: Allows the app to create, read, update, and delete user's mailbox settings. Does not include permission to directly send mail, but allows the app to create rules that can forward or redirect messages.
- This permission is used to create a rule that moves new messages from the inbox to OnINBOX's Processing folder when they arrive.